Do Juice Cleanses Work?
The Big Picture: Stop wasting your money and energy! Juice cleanses don’t work. In fact, they could be dangerous.
- Juice cleanses don’t work for weight loss.
- Juice cleanses don’t work for better skin.
- Juice cleanses don’t do anything for your liver.
What are your next steps?
- Start eating whole fruits and vegetables.
- It’s the fiber from the fruits and veggies that leads to better health outcomes.
- It’s NOT the Juice.
- Talk to your doctors to make sure that your blood sugars are within normal ranges.
The content appeared in Healthline: It’s Time to Leave Juice Cleanses Behind — Here’s Why
Sign Up Below
Free Health, Wellness, & Medical Newsletter
Written by Doctors
Content Reviewed & Approved by Dr. Puja